ALLIED HEALTH CARE
- AETNA Foot Products
- Allpresan Pro
- Compression Therapy
- Eye Care
- General Supplies
- Infection Control and Disinfectants
- Pain Prevention and Treatment
- Patient Education
- Plaster and Strapping Materials
- Podiatry Chairs
PBS Umbrella Burs are best for the reduction of hyperkeratoses, tylomas and heel calluses.
PBS Diamond Burs have diamond crystals bonded directly to a one piece of hardened stainless steel shank through the unique PBS bonding process. This enables these burs to last longer and cut faster than other diamond instruments.
Autoclave or cold sterilization method. All diamond burs are fitted with a 3/32″ shaft which are completely adaptable to Dremel.
All burs require a 3/32″ collet when using a Dremel.
• Exclusive PBS bonding process permanently bonds diamond to bur surface
• Unsurpassed product life and performance
• More efficient than steel or carbide instruments
• Greater patient acceptance due to reduced heat generation